Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Boobs and Belly

That's what I am right now...boobs and belly.  I know it is not just in my head because every man I come intto contact with right now....notices also.

Now, please understand, I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy during the heat of the summer.  So my wardrobe consists of tank tops and shorts.  Not the most concealing of wardrobe choices...but my comfort is number one priority right now.

Gas Station:  Sitting in my car, singing and dancing to some great music when a young college kid pulls up.  He's in a small, black Toyota.  We made eye contact, he saw the cleavage, and it was on.  Now....come on buddy, use your clues.  I'm driving a people mover...a "mom" car.  I have a carseat in the backseat...I am way too excited about the music I'm listening to because it is not toddler music! But, his pants were thinking for him and he couldn't see the clues.  Please don't get me wrong, I might have enjoyed the moment.  Hello!  Young, in-shape and flirting with me!  But I also knew that he wasn't seeing the whole picture, as I was sitting in my car.  Then the time came, the click that signals the end of my gas fill-up.  So, as gracefully and smoothly as I could, I climbed out of the car.  I could tell he was ready to give me his "line" and do some smooth talking, but then, he saw it.  The belly.  He literally stopped, and had a moment of processing time. Literally...processing.  He then says, "Oh, sorry mam!!"  !?!?!?!?!?!?  Are you kidding me? MAM?!?!?!?!?!  I just smiled, nodded and got out of there as quickly as possible.  Mam.

Repair Man:  Today I had to wait around the house for the repair man to come and fix our thermastat.  Conviently, he was to arrive anytime between 12:00 and 4:00.  Miss M. was down for her nap and I was cleaning the wood floor when the doorbell rang.  I go to answer the door, and the poor man was floored.  He couldn't decide what to stare at longer...boobs or belly....belly or boobs.  I had to smile to myslef, maybe I should have a little fun?? You know girls....there's cleavage, and then there's "I'm going to display the girls for you" cleavage.  The poor man....but come on, he brought it on himself!!

These are just two of the latest stories....there are too many to share!!!  The only guy who really counts is the hubs....and he loves my boobs AND my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment