Sunday, July 28, 2013

Oh Sh*%!

Thursday of last week, while in a rush to get to the pool to meet our playgroup, my big toe got smashed by the front door. It took off half my toenail, and hurt like the dickins!! Miss M was witness to the whole event, including my reaction to the incident.  When Hubbs got home, Miss M was quick to tell him ALL about my toe and even kind enough to reenact the event.

She hopped around on one foot and yelled, "Owwwww!!!  Owww-eeeee!!!" over and over....then she remembered....the four letter words that I said, repeatedly, but honestly don't remember saying.  She had all the bombs....even the F bomb was in there.  All while hopping around and saying "ow" between each bomb.

Now, I seriously think that she over dramatized the event just a bit....I don't think I was quite as dramatic as she portrays, but still feel terrible that she learned all those words from me.  I really thought her first cussing incident would be caused from her father, not me!!

And to top it all off, not only has she done this little act for her father, but for several other people as well, including a house warming party that we attended last night.  Luckily I got her to stop before all the cuss words came, but still embarrassing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment